1. Leila kept smiling her outrageously cute smile.
2. Car-parks are few, crammed, and outrageously expensive.
3. He criticized them for dressing outrageously and posing pretentiously.
4. He flirts outrageously with his female clients.
5. She was flirting outrageously with some of the managers.
6. He was outrageously affected, flamboyantly homosexual, and extremely clever.
7. Quite suddenly, students at universities begin to behave outrageously.
8. It may mean the kind of outrageously gutsy behavior that one can not help but admire.
9. Amber, nevertheless, defied conventions, behaved outrageously, and pursued her man in a manner quite unusual for the 1940
10. It's all told in a bouncy rhyme, with outrageously funny pictures.
11. The most outrageously original vocals coupled with the living acid riff.
12. He is elegant, blissfully hilarious and outrageously anarchic.
13. He flatters her outrageously, and she swallows it whole, ie believes it entirely.
14. The Tai Zhou massage centre outrageously like this!