1. i perceived no difference in their attitude toward foreigners
در نگرش آنان نسبت به خارجیان تغییری ندیدم.
2. She perceived that all was not well.
3. The junta reacted violently to the perceived threat to its authority.
4. The students perceived that his behavior had changed.
5. I perceived a change in his behaviour/that his behaviour had changed.
6. Even as a young woman she had been perceived as a future chief executive.
7. I perceived a change in his behaviour.
8. The patient was perceived to have difficulty in breathing.
9. She is perceived as vain, spoilt and promiscuous.
10. The government was perceived to be inert and inefficient.
11. They perceived that they were unwelcome and left.
12. Risks are perceived differently by different people.
13. Such fallacies are not easily perceived.
14. We had already perceived how the temperature fluctuated.