1. He made a small perforation in the lining of the tube.
2. Excessive pressure can lead to perforation of the stomach wall.
3. Today she is in Pennsylvania Hospital with perforation of her stomach.
4. In no patient was there evidence of perforation, even in those in whom bile collections were found.
5. The incidence of perforation in the present study is comparable with some of the earlier reports.
6. High-pressure water jet deep-penetrating perforation technique is an emerging advanced technology for oil well stimulation and has the highly rock-cutting, breaking and cleaning capabilities.
7. Objective:To observe the result of repairing tympanic membrane perforation with fascia temporal muscle under ear endoscope.
8. After uterine perforation the treatment schedule of mifepristone combined with misoprotol is safe and effective.
9. Manglietia species all have scalariform perforation plates, only a few also have simple perforations.
10. Perforation of the uterus by an intrauterine contraceptive device (IUCD) is not a rare complication with this means of birth control.
11. But cable long, can reduce the arcs perforation and cutting ability.
12. Peptic ulcer with possible perforation and haemorrhage, pancreatitis, distension, ulcerative oesophagitis, anorexia, taste perversion and diarrhoea.
13. Methods From 1990 to 20032 cases with stercoral perforation of colon were analyzed retrospectively. 17 Cases were diagnosed clearly before operation.
14. Bowel perforation and bleeding were excluded and abdominal CT revealed splenic rupture and hemoperitoneum.