• brand of material that polarizes light and reduces glare; instant camera (slang)
• a polaroid is a photograph taken with a polaroid camera; polaroid is a trademark.
• polaroid is a special substance that is used to treat glass, so that the amount of glare shining through the glass from bright light is reduced; polaroid is a trademark.
• polaroids are sunglasses which have been treated with polaroid in order to reduce the glare of the sun; polaroid is a trademark.
• camera that produces a print within seconds
• a polaroid camera is a small camera that can take, develop, and print a photograph in a few seconds; polaroid is a trademark.