1. a posterior view of the skull
نمای پشتی جمجمه
2. when she put her big posterior on the chair, the chair broke
وقتی که ماتحت بزرگ خود را روی صندلی گذاشت صندلی شکست.
3. If you would kindly move your posterior just a fraction to the right, I might get by.
4. Axons from this same area project into the posterior pituitary.
5. Her abused posterior faced him, and he began to soothe it by gently applying a liquid cream.
6. The theorem states that the posterior probability is proportional to the prior probability multiplied by the likelihood.
7. Both anterior and posterior attention systems have many subcortical partners in doing their job, especially in the thalamus.
8. Invivo, however, it is likely that only posterior mesenchyme is exposed.
9. The substance will then diffuse from the posterior segment into the anterior one, giving concentrations as shown in Figure 14c.
10. In the posterior part of the body there appears to be a distinct mid-line streak and diagonal marks running out from it.
11. Posterior fossa neoplasms or multiple sclerosis may rarely cause vertigo or hearing loss.
12. The anterior and posterior relative bulge of the disk that is adjacent to inferior edge of the olisthy vertebra are considered the main clue and basis of CT diagnosis of lumber spondylolisthesis.
13. Greg sank into the leather warmed by his voluptuous posterior.
14. The two patients in whom the lesion was not reached had ulcers located in the inferior and posterior wall of duodenal bulb.
15. They are united into a longitudinal chain by a pair of connectives which issue from the posterior border of the suboesophageal ganglion.