1. The proximate cause is more simple.
2. The foregoing discussion has dealt with proximate causes.
3. It is clear that the proximate cause has been government action.
4. The obvious proximate cause was last week's trade figures, and these spell serious trouble for the Chancellor.
5. The proximate cause of death was colon cancer.
6. But still these are all proximate causes of poor performance.
7. A proximate analysis of coal was conducted with TG - DTG - DTA thermal analysis technology.
8. The proximate desired closed - loop model is got by the controller.
9. My sister, Satya, lives several blocks abungalow safely proximate to the ocean.
10. The definition of proximate rule was proposed based on the characteristic of text classification rule extraction.
11. Principle of proximate cause is the fundamental in the phase of claiming damages and claiming setting for marine insurance.
12. The proximate cause of the rift between the former Kyrgyz president and the Kremlin was his reneging on a deal to evict U. S. forces from a military base in Kyrgyzstan.
13. My intimate mate's ultimate estimate a proximate the a ropriate value.
14. Chapter four explores the rules of proximate cause comprehensively and carefully through empirical analysis.
15. Connect people who are proximate geographically.