• system of symbols used to divide or clarify text (such as !, ?, ", etc.); act of placing punctuation marks within text; vocalization; act of emphasizing
• punctuation is the system of marks such as full stops, commas, and question marks that you use in writing to divide words into sentences and clauses.
• marks used in writing to make the meaning clear (i.e. periods, commas, etc.)
• a punctuation mark is a sign such as a full stop, comma, or question mark.
• system of marks that is used so as to stress the text and to divide it between words and sentences
• rules that dictate where punctuation marks are to be placed
• method of marking the vocalization or punctuation of the ancient assyrian language
• method of marking the vocalization or punctuation of the ancient babylonian language
lower case punctuation
• method of punctuation used in modern hebrew
upper case punctuation
• method of placing punctuation above the letters