1. Malcolm got really paranoid, deciding that there was a conspiracy out to get him.
2. She's getting paranoid about what other people think of her.
3. I'm not going to get paranoid about it.
4. He was diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic.
5. He started feeling paranoid and was convinced his boss was going to fire him.
6. He was suffering from paranoid delusions and hallucinations.
7. She's getting really paranoid about what other people say about her.
8. He has always been paranoid about his personal security.
9. My father is paranoid about being robbed.
10. He got so paranoid he decided to leg it.
11. And the Colonel was so paranoid about losing control over Presley that he never would let Presley tour without him.
12. He accused his estranged wife of being paranoid - but said he felt no ill will toward her.
13. They have told prosecutors Kaczynski may suffer from paranoid schizophrenia, a mental disorder that can cause intricate delusions.