1. All the words are tagged with their part of speech.
2. No part of speech was spared.
3. The epithet is that part of speech which most readily reflects such a change.
4. If the homonyms are the same part of speech, they are distinguished by superior numbers following the part-of-speech label.
5. The probability of each part of speech starting and ending a noun phrase was then determined from this data.
6. Do you know the part of speech of this word?
7. The quantifier in Chinese is one part of speech to express the quantity unit.
8. Chinese modal particle has no equivalent part of speech in English.
9. The stridency of part of speech knowledge is still an open issue in the study of automatic Parsing .
10. The article is a part of speech in the English language.
11. The numeral is a part of speech which has great difference in Zhuang and Thai language.
12. Speakers declined the part of speech in each sentence.
13. A conjunction is a part of speech that connects two words, phrases or clauses together.
14. Can you tell us what part of speech this word is?
15. Based on trigram models, this paper proposes a three-step method of "word—similar word—part of speech" by incorporating the similar words and solves the problem of sparse data to a large extent.