1. He earned a master's degree in plant pathology from the University of Wisconsin.
2. Biomedical scientists deal with 100m pathology tests a year, playing a crucial role in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
3. The pathology protocol has been described previously.
4. As a specialist in pathology, physiology and pharmacology, Mrs Coll received many teaching awards.
5. In this approach, the search for pathology and its roots are secondary.
6. The pathology department never had pride of place in any hospital Jean had ever seen.
7. The postmortem was done in the pathology department of the Perth hospital.
8. They are not indicative of underlying pathology.
9. Marital pathology is fully recognised by those who give support through marriage counselling.
10. What interests me is the psychology -- or pathology -- of women, what women will do in the name of love.
11. The underlying pathology is a widely distributed inflammatory lesion in peripheral nerves, with adjacent demyelination.
12. The different techniques used in hospital pathology departments before samples are tested may, therefore, affect results.
13. Also, slides and pathology reports can be obtained for second opinions.
14. The fact that millions of people share the same vices does not make these vices virtues, the fact that they share so many errors does not make the errors to be truths, and the fact that millions of people share the same form of mental pathology does not make these people sane. Erich Fromm