1. She was perversely pleased to be causing trouble.
2. He couldn't bear to be near her, yet, perversely, he still found himself looking out for her.
3. She seemed perversely proud of her criminal record.
4. Londoners have long been perversely proud of a health service that does not serve them well.
5. She continued, perversely, to wear shoes that damaged her feet.
6. Perversely, she was irritated by his kindness.
7. A pedagogy which denies this perversely creates difficulties which hamper the learner in this task.
8. Perversely, she was cross with him for having survived when she had spent the weekend fretting.
9. And its velvety touch was perversely sensuous although, fortunately for Creed, not quite enough to gain his favour.
10. Perversely, doing this will require the biggest and best of radio telescope arrays.
11. Perversely, however, wildlife in the area immediately surrounding the Chernobyl reactor appears to be flourishing 14 years after the accident.
12. Perversely, the sight set me to wondering if I had written anything that could be misconstrued.
13. The suppressor field seemed to work perversely on Jaq, who already knew how to hide his own light.
14. One resident holding out, however perversely, could place unpleasant obstacles in the way of completing the project.