1. the police formed a phalanx in front of the prison door
ماموران پلیس یک صف بهم فشرده در جلو در زندان تشکیل دادند.
2. A solid phalanx of policemen blocked the road.
3. Bodyguards formed a solid phalanx around the singer so that photographers couldn't get close.
4. The protesters ran into a solid phalanx of riot police.
5. Beyond them a phalanx of armored personnel carriers was lined up three abreast, their heavy guns pointed toward our bank.
6. She wants a phalanx of allies at her back before she climbs those stairs again.
7. He spotted another phalanx of flies stuck to the walls.
8. Four made a phalanx before the booth, tapping their lead truncheons, their feet splayed like a squad of riot police.
9. Stepping off the plane, the President faced a phalanx of cameras and reporters.
10. The phalanx of ladies drew me away from there and up a gully.
11. But this phalanx of enemies, all with influence in the legislature, did not present an unbroken front.
12. The laser would operate using the existing Phalanx radar and command and control system.
13. A phalanx of armed officers made sure reporters did not venture into town.