1. This is a private enterprise.
2. The Act will encourage private enterprise.
3. Conservativegovernments in Britain favour private enterprise rather than nationalization.
4. Some economists strongly believe in private enterprise.
5. He has announced that private enterprise will be allowed to flourish.
6. Where private enterprise has stepped in, the results have been variable.
7. Even if we accept the underlying private enterprise philosophy of Making Belfast Work, some basic flaws exist.
8. That is an extraordinary doctrine of private enterprise.
9. Its faith in private enterprise was nearly as absolute as its earlier faith that settlement would make the climate wetter.
10. Although the government aims to encourage private enterprise, around one third of the economy will remain under state control, for the time being.
11. These should be run by private enterprise.
12. Private Enterprise by Richard Smith Ferdie finds fame after years in background.
13. The development was originally envisaged as a private enterprise initiative.
14. Private enterprise now accounts for half the economy and is expanding by 25% a year.