1. He gave up on programmatic politics and turned his back on public life.
2. We reaffirmed that programmatic view in 1963 and continue to reaffirm it today.
3. WPF supports programmatic access to several different tree structures of objects.
4. The presenter, Mr. TangYongLi programmatic text repeated the vocabulary of "Relief" or "embossment pattern" modelling, causing the formulation of relevant theories about our problems.
5. In most cases, programmatic transactions are required in the client layer, meaning that you must programmatically obtain a transaction manager and code the begin, commit, and rollback logic.
6. The music is descriptive rather than programmatic.
7. Be sure this page is usable when programmatic objects are not supported.
8. Typically you need to use programmatic transactions in the client layer.
9. Logging with programmatic access . EmailAgent 0 logs success and failure results into an ASCII file that can be accessed both manually and programmatically.
10. The WebPartManager control also provides a programmatic interface, making it possible to switch the Web Part Page between browse, design, and edit display modes.
11. Programmatic, guidance system can not be missing.
12. This could not have happened under the old programmatic approach, says Ms Rodin.
13. Using programmatic emulation is useful if you are tired of entering values or even picking values from the data pool every time a component is emulated.
14. Verify that programmatic elements are accessible using assistive technology.
15. Programmatic approach -- A specific parser program is written to parse each message format.