1. his promotion was a fix
ارتقای رتبهی او با نادرستی انجام شد.
2. the promotion of a new stock company
تبلیغ برای یک شرکت سهامی جدید
3. captain javadi's promotion was delayed for two years
ترفیع سروان جوادی دو سال به تعویق افتاد.
4. levels of promotion
5. to rate a promotion
استحقاق ترفیع داشتن
6. he is ineligible for promotion
او حایز شرایط لازم برای ترفیع نیست.
7. he was given a promotion and a salary adjustment of nine percent
به او ترفیع دادند و حقوقش را به میزان نه درصد تعدیل کردند.
8. he is not worthy of promotion
او استحقاق ترفیع را ندارد.
9. he may have queered his own promotion
ممکن است که ترفیع خود را به مخاطره انداخته باشد.
10. a serious illness ruined his chances of promotion
یک بیماری سخت شانس ارتقای رتبهی او را از میان برد.
11. If they want promotion, United have got to pull their socks up.
12. I have every confidence in his promotion.
13. She won her promotion by deceit.
14. It's just not realistic to expect a promotion so soon.
15. Kelly's promotion means more money and more responsibility.
16. The new job is a promotion for him.
17. If you really want the promotion, you'll have to be more assertive.
18. His promotion to manager was a popular appointment.
19. Promotion will mean that I'm immediately above him in rank.
20. She claimed she was repeatedly passed over for promotion.