1. it was providential that at the time of the earthquake we were in the courtyard
خدایی شد که هنگام زلزله در حیاط بودیم.
2. He explained the yellow fever epidemic as a providential act to discourage urban growth.
3. A providential wind carried the raft to the shore.
4. Their departure just before the floods was providential.
5. The announcement seems providential at a time when good news is in short supply.
6. Nevertheless, Freud did detect a providential, protective element in the superego.
7. Thanks to that providential snowstorm the attack had been repulsed.
8. To Robyn, it seemed a providential opportunity to make another - this time decisive - break with Charles.
9. There was, however, a drawback to this providential escape, which he realized as he walked up the hall.
10. This was providential rest and shelter until the moon rose.
11. Christians confess the lordship and the providential care of God over the world.
12. Their departure just before the floods providential.
13. It'struck her as providential that she should be the instrument of his initiation.
14. Providential: This disposition of likelihood and individual is concerned.
15. The pistols were loaded so our escape is indeed providential.