1. And then I got this letter from Prudential, telling me they were canceling my insurance.
2. United California sued, and Prudential countered that it could not be compelled to lend money that obviously would not be repaid.
3. It finally threw in the towel when the Prudential, the last remaining bidder, pulled out earlier this month.
4. If we proceed from prudential to moral imperatives, will the conditions of the choice be fundamentally changed?
5. Prudential is the fourth largest mortgage lender in the US.
6. On 18 October 198 the Prudential entered into two agreements with the developers of a freehold site.
7. Prudential Corporation slipped 5p to 19 5p on worries that it could emerge as Pearl's white knight.
8. Prudential Corporation reported that first half profit before tax rose by 46% to ￡249m.
9. This can easily deteriorate into prudential judgment, worldly planning and manipulation of voting procedures.
10. Prudential alone has surplus funds of an estimated ￡8 billion.
11. The Prudential has recently called for greater disclosure of treasury matters by listed companies.
12. Prudential Assurance, for example, pays a tax-free allowance of ￡77 per child towards the cost of replacing school uniforms.
13. Under the first, a sale agreement, the Prudential agreed to acquire a freehold property.