1. His pushiness made him unpopular.
2. But too much pushiness can be destructive.
3. I quickly got over his pushiness, and the two of us became friends for the rest of the flight, enjoying stories about his business dealings in Angola, and much else.
4. Up to a point, we can rationalize our pushiness .
5. So, parents, lighten up . The stakes have been vastly exaggerated. Up to a point, we can rationalize our pushiness .
6. America is a competitive society; our kids need to adjust to that. But too much pushiness can be destructive.
7. Not understanding English will also cause you to misunderstand friendliness as pushiness, kidding as sarcasm, and a simple "thank you" as a 1ack of appreciation.
8. It's time to let your Sagittarius charm take over not your pushiness.