1. She liked to putter in the kitchen.
2. He's a good putter.
3. He grabbed the putter from me and funneled all his temporary hatred for the game into effort and sank that twenty-footer.
4. A ￡1 95 investment in a Blackjack putter is the catalyst which has brought about a change in fortune for Davies.
5. Craig Stadler lost his putter on Thursday.
6. My Ray Cook putter has me hitting 2-footers like Ray Charles.
7. They patented the Sam Torrance Putter and Sam signed a contract.
8. Avoid grounding your putter head at address should there be any chance of the ball moving.
9. I reminded him about the putter and took possession of it in the car park.
10. He accidentally snapped his putter in half during one tournament.
11. I like to putter around in the garden.
12. B: I like a putter that looks and feels good.
13. So the basic training according to shot putter is more important.
14. The putter was hurled into a dusty corner of the attic.
15. I am interested in buying a new putter.