1. Everybody thinks of him as the quintessential New Yorker.
2. Roasted garlic with sheep's milk cheese is the quintessential Corsican meal.
3. He was the quintessential tough guy.
4. 'Guys and Dolls' is the quintessential American musical.
5. And this august body of quintessential back-room people must now press loudly and firmly for this to happen.
6. They stood, she thought, the quintessential family, looking out from their sanctuary into the vague but hopeful unknown.
7. For the subordinates, the quintessential managerial role was to create a supportive environment within which they could prosper professionally and personally.
8. It was the quintessential Knight roster: No superstars, but balanced, cohesive and, above all, consistent.
9. Retail sales of the quintessential red meats are plummeting, whilst vegetarianism has become a fashionable norm.
10. In Paris, the quintessential city of freedom and discretion, he could lead a double life.
11. New York is the quintessential big city.
12. Shake up the quintessential powder in the bag, tear down the smaller paster of the ventilate adhesive plaster, and then attach the bag to the volar.
13. That is because Latinos are the quintessential independents, he says.
14. The change of heart is quintessential Buffett - rational, decisive, maverick and blazing a path all his own.
15. Polls have become the quintessential pseudo - events of the preprimary campaign.