1. the rehabilitation of northern forests
بازسازی جنگلهای شمال
2. the rehabilitation of slum areas
بازسازی محلههای فقیرنشین
3. The prison is euphemistically called a "rehabilitation centre".
4. She's checked into a private clinic for drug rehabilitation.
5. He's booked himself into a rehabilitation clinic.
6. Important differences existed between the clinical and rehabilitation members in their approach to patient management.
7. Rehabilitation will be an uphill struggle.
8. We have also backed scientific research into rehabilitation schemes and their effectiveness.
9. The government's international rehabilitation was greatly assisted by the Gulf war.
10. These offer valuable information and rehabilitation services to handicapped individuals.
11. However, rehabilitation has made rather more significant inroads than is suggested by the formal description of the system.
12. Some seek personal de-criminalisation and rehabilitation, others have a more fundamental objection to man-made laws and courts as such.
13. This is a psychiatric rehabilitation centre for people unable to cope with daily problems.
14. They had a team of architects beavering away at a scheme for the rehabilitation of District