1. a reputable bank
یک بانک معتبر
2. a reputable word
3. one of our university's reputable scholars
یکی از دانشمندان خوشنام دانشگاه ما
4. Always buy from a reputable dealer.
5. My information comes from a very reputable source.
6. Purchase your oysters from a reputable fishmonger.
7. Is it a bona fide, reputable organization?
8. Reputable charities spend the lion's share of donations on aid and a tiny fraction on administration.
9. We prefer to deal only with reputable companies.
10. It is a reputable if rather dull book, but Lord Derby was a dull man.
11. But there are some reputable firms out there.
12. Consider the following statements by reputable modern scientists and historians.
13. With all reputable glues the joint, when properly made, is stronger than the surrounding wood.
14. Do you know of a reputable dress hire shop in my area who will be able to kit me out?
15. Is the hard drive from a reputable manufacturer?
16. Reputable frame-makers can help you protect valuable pictures.