1. to be saved you must rectify your life
برای رستگار شدن باید زندگی خودت را اصلاح کنی.
2. the armed forces were sent in to rectify the situation
نیروی مسلح را برای سروسامان دادن به اوضاع گسیل داشتند.
3. You should rectify your error before it is too late.
4. I did my best to rectify the situation, but the damage was already done.
5. Only an act of Congress could rectify the situation.
6. The local government was taking emergency measures to rectify the state of chaos.
7. Every effort is made to rectify any errors/mistakes before the book is printed.
8. Diodes are electronic devices which rectify alternating current to direct current.
9. The first is an attempt to rectify Realism's inability to deal with economic issues.
10. Kindly rectify this as soon as possible and consult Betty Syrett if you have any doubts or queries on the subject.
11. Its purpose was to rectify an accumulated error between the solar and calendar years since the modifications introduced by Augustus.
12. Take action immediately to rectify the problem at source.
13. I hope that he will help to rectify that situation.
14. You can manually rectify mistakes or ask the program to search the dictionary and list the probable corrections.
15. A re-start appeared to rectify these problems.