1. Let us refer the dispute to the dean.
اجازه بدهید مناقشه را به رییس دانشکده ارجاع دهیم
2. Our teacher referred us to the dictionary for the meanings of the difficult words in the novel.
معلم ما را برای پیدا کردن معانی لغات مشکل رُمان، به واژه نامه ارجاع داد
3. The speaker referred to a verse in the Bible to support his theory.
سخنران برای تأیید نظریه اش به یک ایه از انجیل اشاره کرد
4. to refer a patient to a specialist
بیمار را نزد دکتر متخصص فرستادن
5. to refer to earlier events
به رویدادهای قبلی اشاره کردن
6. to refer to the aryanpur dictionary
به فرهنگ آریانپور مراجعه کردن
7. to know the date, refer to a calendar!
برای دانستن تاریخ به تقویم مراجعه کن!
8. be discreet and do not refer to her being an orphan!
محتاط باش و اشارهای به یتیم بودن او نکن!
9. in his speech he didn't refer to the war at all
در سخنرانی خود اصلا به جنگ اشاره نکرد.
10. she showed remarkable discipline: she did not refer to their insult at all
او خودداری قابل ملاحظهای از خود نشان داد و اصلا به توهین آنها اشارهای نکرد.
11. if your package is lost, you have to refer to the carrier company
اگر بستهی شما گم شده باید به شرکت ترابر (حمل کننده) مراجعه کنید.
12. The figures in parentheses refer to page numbers.
13. Don't refer to the matter again.
14. I promised not to refer to the matter again.
15. We should refer our application back to the manager as soon as possible.
16. The cross - references refer you to information in other parts of the dictionary.
17. We agreed never to refer to the matter again.
18. The word "e-commerce" was coined to refer to business done over the Internet.
19. It's something of a misnomer to refer to these inexperienced boys as soldiers.
20. This rule does not refer to children.
21. By way of illustration I'll refer to the behavior of rabbits.
22. You may refer your complaint to an independent adjudicator.