1. Too strict a regulatory system will stifle innovation.
2. The profession is policed by its own regulatory body.
3. New drugs have been approved by the regulatory authority.
4. There have been sixteen drug regulatory actions worldwide against triazolam since 1980 aimed at the manufacturer's recommended doses.
5. S., where it has received certain regulatory approvals for the drug.
6. Wright said lobbying to keep red tape and regulatory cost to a minimum for local companies will be a priority.
7. The legislative and regulatory framework applied to gas exploration is also included in the study.
8. Describes the regulatory system and considers how sponsors, directors, investors and advisers interact in funding, establishing and maintaining HITs.
9. Roosevelt's New Deal programme was an exercise in regulatory government and led to a major growth in regulation by administrative agencies.
10. Insurers, financial institutions, regulatory agencies, libraries, museums and dealers in mechanical parts in a range of spheres.
11. Supporters of this kind of regulatory machismo held out hope that this agreement will revolutionize our efforts to control tobacco.
12. Like most regulatory debates, this one involves a lot of arguments between accountants.
13. After regulatory scrutiny and several court challenges, the rescue package for Executive Life was approved in August 199
14. Second, non-compliance with regulatory rules may be a ground upon which the court will refuse to enforce a stipulation of confidence.