1. to reopen a debate
بحثی را دوباره آغاز کردن
2. they will reopen diplomatic missions in those countries
سفارتخانههای خود را در آن کشورها بازگشایی خواهند کرد.
3. The store will reopen at 9 a. m. on 2 January.
4. The law court will reopen on Monday.
5. Plans to reopen the school have been shelved .
6. There was a call today to reopen the investigation into the bombing.
7. Look, let's try not to reopen any old wounds this time, OK?
8. The swimming pool will reopen in May.
9. The Theatre Royal, Norwich, will reopen in November.
10. There were no plans to reopen extradition proceedings against him.
11. His comments have served only to reopen old wounds.
12. But now high level delegations will reopen talks that broke up earlier this year.
13. The company originally intended to reopen the factory with non-union workers.
14. His results are likely to reopen the debate on race and education.
15. Middle East peace talks reopen in Washington on Wednesday.