1. A rise in interest rates would severely retard economic growth.
2. Continuing violence will retard negotiations over the country's future.
3. I'm not playing with him, he's a total retard.
4. Even in small amounts, lead can retard development in children.
5. Thus, a stable and comfortable environment may retard a person's creative thinking.
6. Lack of sunlight will retard the growth of most plants.
7. The brain damage will retard the child's language development.
8. Pigments that retard to the corrosion in the substrate.
9. It made an approach to how to retard the speed of the furnace bottom' s build-up and to prolong the Ca-Si smelting period.
10. And exogenous Spermine could retard drought-sensitive Variety senescence better than drought-resistant one under water stress.
11. This fact shows that MTBE and ethanol retard the oxidation of alkanes.
12. This type of packaged should help retard flavor deterioration.
13. Writing may retard the process of language change under certain conditions.
14. Please sexist in eagerr resume dawn eagerr appliunusualion retard.
15. Numerous and extensive eddy cavities retard the turbulent mixing process.