1. a righteous act
2. a righteous man
3. full of righteous anger
آکنده از خشم بجا
4. the only righteous in a world perverse
(میلتون) یگانه (آدم) پارسا در یک دنیای فاسد
5. The unrighteous penny corrupts the righteous pound.
6. Catherine appeared in the doorway, shaking with righteous anger.
7. He was full of righteous indignation about the attack.
8. He was regarded as a righteous and holy man.
9. Don't adopt that righteous tone of voice!
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
11. Her righteous anger moved him, filled him with a weird sense of shame that jarred him.
12. No matter how good and righteous you think your cause is, you cannot break the law.
13. The great goddess Nemesis, which means righteous anger, undertook to bring this about.
14. The use of brute force for righteous ends appeals strongly to rap's adolescent male following, of course.
15. If a man aspires towards a righteous life, his first act of abstinence is from injury to animals. Albert Einstein