1. They have run out of ideas.
2. Fears that the world was about to run out of fuel proved groundless.
3. I have run out of patience with her.
4. I've run out of milk/money/ideas/patience.
5. Local authorities will run out of money part way through the financial year.
6. Current estimates suggest that supplies will run out within six months.
7. All the students run out of the classrooms as soon as the bell rings.
8. All the children run out to see the rainbow.
9. The cashier had run out with eighty thousand pounds in cash.
10. Once these latest rations run out, the country will again face hunger and starvation.
11. He's run out of excuses for not tidying his room.
12. That's done it. We've run out of petrol. We'll never be in time for the train now.
13. It looks as though our luck's finally run out.
14. I've run out of milk - would you like some creamer instead?
15. My worst fear was that we would run out of food.