1. The rebels took over the capital and set up a new government.
2. Such a database would be extremely costly to set up.
3. The hospital has set up a special fund to buy new equipment.
4. He set up a fine example to all of us.
5. The mountaineers set up their base camp at the foot of the mountain.
6. Police have set up a roadblock on the road to London.
7. Everyone would be hived off to set up his own family.
8. A war crimes tribunal was set up to prosecute those charged with atrocities.
9. The army has set up checkpoints on all the major roads in the area.
10. She has set up her own executive recruitment business in Paris.
11. Help me set up the table, will you?
12. The company set up a manufacturing operation in Lisbon.
13. We only had a couple of hours to set up before the exhibition opened.
14. An interim government was set up for the period before the country's first free election.