1. They have transshipped the cargo into a river steamer.
2. The bad weather delayed the departure of the steamer.
3. The steamer arrived in harbor last night.
4. The steamer calls at several ports along the way.
5. The steamer was beating along the coast.
6. Suddenly a steamer hove in sight. The captain immediately gave an order to send out a signal for rescue.
7. A small boat edged down upon the big steamer.
8. The passengers loaded into the steamer.
9. For this steamer, Liverpool is not a port of call.
10. The steamer edged off.
11. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
12. The island is connected by a steamer service to the mainland.
13. The steamer makes 20 knots an hour.
14. He embarked for America on the steamer.
15. The steamer will go west by north.