1. stealing candles from a shrine is a sacrilege
دزدیدن شمع از حرم،حرمت شکنی است.
2. It is sacrilege to steal a crucifix from an altar.
3. It would be a sacrilege to put a neon sign on that beautiful old building.
4. It is a sacrilege to offend democracy.
5. It's sacrilege to even think of destroying that lovely building.
6. The cult of the Roman emperor was sacrilege to Jews and Christians.
7. For their sacrilege, they were dispersed with guns and teargas, and three campuses were closed.
8. Putting them to any secular use was considered sacrilege and was punishable by death.
9. This is not the sacrilege some have made it out to be.
10. It seemed a kind of sacrilege thus to arrange it and pull it about.
11. Which, at the risk of uttering sacrilege, may not be such a bad thing.
12. Sending a guest away with no food is sacrilege to my mother.
13. Morgan had committed a kind of sacrilege in dissolving all these hallowed dogmas into thin air.
14. Inaccurate representation of the holy is the greatest sacrilege against the holy.