1. The play has a very schematic plot.
2. This is represented in the schematic diagram below.
3. It is a schematic diagram of the manufacturing process at that level of detail for a simple capacitor.
4. Thus systemic and schematic knowledge develop concurrently, each supportive of the other.
5. Figure Schematic diagram of the gene 62 promoter region.
6. They eschewed grand schemes of schematic explanation, preferring empirical explorations of the particular, with close attention to analyzing function.
7. A schematic version of this relatively simple circuit is shown in Figure
8. The degree of formality ranged from elaborate and schematic written documents to a simple mental rehearsal of what would happen next.
9. Schematic representations of the fusion proteins and reporter gene that were used.
10. Schematic diagram of the gene 62 promoter region.
11. These were expressed in schematic diagrams showing the relationship between building development and open land.
12. The schematic drawings are used as the basis for bidding.
13. A schematic diagram of the method is shown in figure
14. His business card had a small schematic map on the back.