1. He regards all politicians as power-hungry schemers.
2. He's a schemer who always finds a way of getting what he wants.
3. Liang Shu - ming is an ambitious schemer, a hypocrite.
4. Marcovaldo the irrepressible dreamer, Marcovaldo the inveterate schemer.
5. An ordinary schemer would have been content to work with a savage hound.
6. He is the greatest schemer of all time.
7. He's a schemer, and now his plot struck back.
8. In a slip of the tongue the schemer exposed his true motivation.
9. Newcastle will bid to keep him but they need the cash and the 22-goal schemer is their most saleable asset.
10. The female characters, too, are made of sterner stuff than the quick-witted schemers of Figaro.
11. Either the prof is a detestable chauvinist or the student is a vile schemer.
12. According to Homer, Maia bore Mercury at the peep of day - a schemer subtle beyond all belier.
13. For example:thief, robber, killer, swindler, communicable disease carrier, pillager, treacherous man, schemer etc, thousands of kinds.
14. He who plots evil will be known as a schemer.