1. a scheming man
2. his enemies were scheming his expulsion
دشمنانش برای اخراج او نقشه میچیدند.
3. The enemies are scheming her downfall.
4. His colleagues, meanwhile, were busily scheming to get rid of him.
5. He became aware that people were scheming against him and called an emergency meeting.
6. They are scheming to get her elected as leader.
7. Her enemies are scheming her downfall.
8. The bride'sfamily were scheming to prevent a wedding.
9. They claimed that their opponents were scheming against them.
10. She was, said the judge, a ruthless and scheming manipulator.
11. She's nothing but a lying, scheming little monster!
12. She seemed to feel that we were all scheming against her.
13. It is clear that they are scheming against each other.
14. Her enemies were scheming her downfall.
15. Everyone's always scheming and plotting.