1. A common sign of dyslexia is that the sequencing of letters when spelling words may be incorrect.
2. Amino-acid sequencing is limited to smaller molecules, for example the endogenous opioid met-enkephalin with a molecular weight of 57
3. There are two possible variations in sequencing.
4. Radioactive methods for cycle sequencing may also be used.
5. Genomic DNA sequencing and mapping of the exon-intron boundaries showed that the visceral isoform was the product of cassette-type alternative splicing.
6. Sombre, though with a pacy, filmic sequencing he whipped up the orchestra to a marvellously stylish finale.
7. Making sounds into words, and sequencing phrases and ideas require more advanced aspects of the nervous system.
8. Direct DNA sequencing of the relevant amplification products in both patients was used to characterize each mutation.
9. In this way, the correct sequencing is maintained.
10. Motor planning or sequencing difficulties will be discussed later in this chapter.
11. Celera announced this week that it had finished sequencing the genome of that laboratory workhorse, the mouse.
12. A narrative as a unit is a narrative sequencing which allows the listening to infer temporal order.
13. The alternative splice variants were confirmed by direct sequencing.
14. Today's techniques for DNA sequencing are comparatively laborious and indirect.