1. ride shotgun
1- (امریکا - سابقا) به عنوان مستحفظ دلیجان سفر کردن،تفنگدار قافله بودن 2- به عنوان گارد مخصوص خدمت کردن،(از جانرئیس جمهور و غیره) حفاظت کردن
2. He prodded Murray with the shotgun.
3. He was charged with possessing a shotgun without a licence.
4. They said they were peppered with shotgun pellets as they walked in the forest.
5. The armed police rode shotgun on every passenger train during the war.
6. The suspect is armed with a shotgun.
7. The shotgun bucked in his hands.
8. Without a shotgun you cannot drive away the wolves and jackals.
9. While cleaning his shotgun he had accidentally blown his own brains out.
10. While searching the house they discovered an unlicensed shotgun and a licensed rifle.
11. She blasted her husband with a shotgun because he was having an affair.
12. The robbers used a sawn - off shotgun in the raid.
13. She had spotted a man with a shotgun taking aim.
14. Alan Barnett, 2 was blasted with a sawn-off shotgun in Oldham on Thursday.