1. I rescued the remains of my slipper from the dog.
2. His father meted out punish-ment with a slipper.
3. I had occasion, I fear, to slipper the lad only last week.
4. The dog will associate the slipper with the pain of being beaten.
5. I would lose my glass slipper.
6. On the morning of his departure Mr Slipper wandered about the school shaking hands with everyone and everything in sight.
7. The king announced that whoever fit into the slipper would get to marry the prince.
8. Ralph launched his slipper across the room.
9. On his knees he took off the slipper, slid the white high-heeled sandal on to her foot.
10. We think Tennessee-Chattanooga will drop the glass slipper on Kansas.
11. B: A slipper. He tried to encourage himself with the only slipper.
12. No slipper is allowed in the laboratory.
13. A high pressurized design method of slipper pairs of a new type camshaft connecting-rod low speed high torque motor was put forward.
14. HENSON Static Dissipative slipper is the best choice for footwear in ESD sensitive cleanroom environment. Its outer sole can protect human and products from static discharge effectively.