• dance, party
• sociable, friendly; of or pertaining to society; living together in groups
• social means relating to society.
• social activities are leisure activities that involve meeting other people, as opposed to activities related to work.
• branch of anthropology dealing with human society and human culture
• theory that supports the behaviorist methods of the psychologist b.f. skinner
• improvement of social conditions
• change with whom one associates
• social surroundings, group of friends
• social rank, communal layer
• atmosphere within a social group, atmosphere
• a social climber is a person who tries to make friends with people who belong to a higher social class in order to be regarded as a member of that class; used showing disapproval.
• tendency of individuals in a group to bond with one another
• opposition of social interests
• unwritten agreement between people in a society concerning interpersonal behavior
• coat of secondary influence of certain actions on the public or part of the public
• creature that needs company of others, creature than cannot live by itself ...