1. mehri's play was amusing and its sociological angle had a great appeal
نمایشنامهی مهری سرگرم کننده بود و جنبهی اجتماعی بسیار گیرایی داشت.
2. Psychological and sociological studies were emphasizing the importance of the family.
3. The sociological study of religion moved from the centre to the periphery of sociology.
4. The book had a personal/political/sociological slant.
5. The main criticism of sociological positivism is founded on the vagueness of the central concepts of the theory.
6. In this paper we explicitly consider sociological factors, namely social custom, and the notion of individual commitment.
7. Modern fashion writers interpret this hemline ricochet with sociological spins.
8. He not only developed sociological research but encouraged a culture of funded research throughout the institute.
9. We will look at sociological explanations for the under-representation of females in criminal activity.
10. It's now a sociological and historical fact that gay men and lesbians have constructed this dense network of relationships and communities.
11. In normativist language the style of sociological positivism is that of constructivist rationalism.
12. Cooley is too sociological for such simplicity.
13. The value of the sociological perspective is that it enables students to see why society believes in the discipline in question.
14. This may be a social problem or a sociological problem.
15. Finally, sociological accounts should be more objective, systematic and potentially verifiable.