1. strange music kept sounding in her ears
موسیقی عجیبی در گوشش صدا میکرد.
2. He is sounding out Middle Eastern governments on ways to resolve the conflict.
3. He is fond of using high - sounding phrases.
4. He needed a sounding board rather than thinking alone.
5. Max sighed, sounding even more downhearted.
6. A balloon popped, sounding like a gunshot.
7. Now it is an American economist who is sounding the alarm .
8. At the risk of sounding self-pitying, I'd say it has been harder on me than it has on Joanne.
9. He's always sounding off about how he would manage the firm.
10. At the risk of sounding stupid, can I ask a question?
11. He should check his facts before sounding off.
12. John always used her as a sounding board for new ideas.
13. 'What do you want?' he asked, sounding slightly truculent.
14. I called Mum, sounding all sad and pathetic.