1. My bare feet were soundless over the carpet.
2. Above the mountain, eagles circled in soundless flight.
3. Her lips parted in a soundless scream.
4. He motioned to Lissa and she caught his soundless urging and went with him out of the room.
5. The rain had changed into a soundless light sprinkle.
6. But then another soundless glance brought home the truth.
7. The Spring Festivial is coming with the soundless footsteps.
8. Hear the soundless. Learn it all, then forget it all.
9. Laughing this soundless lubrication, Jingui such as oil spring!
10. But it flutters down, soundless, hour after hour while we are asleep.
11. Motherly love is like a spring rain, soundless lubrication, long distant.
12. The creek, still and soundless, is closed in by trees, hidden from the eyes of men.
13. Your soundless and stirless, poured into the bottom of my heart.
14. It was a soundless noise, yet rushing and powerful.