1. a spasm of antagonism
2. a spasm of coughing
3. a spasm of intense fear
حملهی شدید ترس
4. He felt a spasm of panic sweeping over him.
5. When the spasm passed, it left him weak and sweating.
6. A muscular spasm in the coronary artery can cause a heart attack.
7. A spasm of pain contorted his face.
8. Maggie felt a muscle spasm in her back.
9. The injection sent his leg into spasm .
10. A spasm of pain crossed his normally tranquil features.
11. A spasm of pain brought his thoughts back to the present.
12. Tom's jaw muscles had gone into spasm .
13. He kicked the chair in a spasm of impatience.
14. She felt a muscle spasm in her back.
15. It was probably due to muscle spasm and ligament strain, possibly as a result of lack of general fitness and poor sleep.