1. Tom has a very spotty face.
2. She's going out with some spotty youth.
3. She has a fairly spotty work record.
4. I knew him when he was just a spotty youth.
5. Light suit, short hair, spotty face, but looking in charge.
6. This was spotty and not a major problem.
7. Kitty, her heroine, is dumpy, spotty, pallid and downtrodden.
8. The content is pretty spotty so far.
9. But sketch shows have a spotty prime-time record of late.
10. Clear a spotty complexion with this easy homemade mask.
11. Waved back by a Kalashnikov-wielding, spotty boy-soldier, I was subject to a ten-minute harangue by two bad-tempered border guards.
12. And who wants spotty people deciding anyone's pay rise?
13. Magnus, I thought, was a spasmo, spotty piece of elephant dung.
14. Spotty had done more than simply led Brownie's human owner to his trapped friend.