1. eyes starting in fear
چشمانی که از ترس ورقلیده میشد
2. the runners toed the starting line
دوندگان نوک انگشتان پا را کنار خط آغاز مسابقه قرار دادند.
3. i rested the horse before starting to climb the hill
قبل از شروع به بالا رفتن از تپه به اسب استراحت دادم.
4. he tried to shift the onus for starting the war on to the other country
او کوشش میکرد که تقصیر شروع جنگ را به گردن آن کشور دیگر بیاندازد.
5. Her body was already starting to decay.
6. He's starting to wonder whether he did the right thing in accepting this job.
7. I got home just in time - it's starting to rain.
8. Her visits were starting to get a bit tedious.
9. The traffic is starting to back up on the M2
10. I think they're starting to get suspicious.
11. The excitement of starting a new job is always mingled with a certain apprehension.
12. You're starting to get on my nerves.
13. The baby's head was starting to emerge from the womb.
14. I began to muse about/on the possibility of starting my own business.