1. For all his famous steadfastness, Assad lacked the toughest quality of all: the courage to change.
2. Then I look for imagination and perseverance, steadfastness of purpose.
3. They are the lessons of steadfastness and trust, honor and humor and, above all, grace under pressure.
4. We gain a new sense of loyalty, steadfastness and fidelity that are not our own.
5. We too can learn from his example of steadfastness in the face of opposition.
6. Morale is a state of mind. It is steadfastness and courage and hope.
7. But he was attacked with increasing boldness and steadfastness.
8. The steadfastness of the wise is only the art of locking their agitation up inside them.
9. Unity of the flexibility of steadfastness and tactics of adhering to principles.
10. There was an unceremonious directness, a searching, decided steadfastness in his gaze now.
11. Stone stands for steadfastness.
12. Rather than being denigrated and despised, he was admired for his courage, his steadfastness, his devotion to family.
13. Each sunset shall be a flaming beacon to remind all men of their burning steadfastness.
14. By now the government was well aware of the steadfastness and strength of his resistance.