• of or pertaining to structure; having a structure; part of a structure; used in building
• structural is used to describe an aspect of the structure of something.
• expanded chemical formula detailing the connections of atoms and groups of atoms and their type and number
• classification of permanent structures and formations in a language
• unemployment caused by changes in industry techniques (automation, abandoning a certain production method, etc.) that results in a decreased demand for employees (economics)