1. a substantive major
2. s discussion of substantive matters
بحث مطالب اصولی
3. Substantive research on the subject needs to be carried out.
4. The report concluded that no substantive changes were necessary.
5. The State Department reported that substantive discussions had taken place with Beijing.
6. The documents are the first substantive information obtained by the investigators.
7. The substantive powers of the Weimar President have been recast and redistributed.
8. They include substantive conclusions about what would be different in philosophy if it were influenced by feminine rather than by masculine assumptions.
9. Our discussions were wide-ranging and substantive.
10. The most substantive problem, which advocates try to hide, is that the flat tax is a sop to the rich.
11. The Basic Law identifies constitutionality with substantive democratic legitimacy.
12. Thus, substantive comparison of these countries and the generalizations about civic culture must be treated with suspicion.
13. While he denies substantive impacts, he is a staunch political conservative.
14. Finally, substantive conclusions are drawn from the theories and the evidence.
15. They plan to meet again in Rome very soon to begin substantive negotiations.