1. Superior buccal gingival sulcus incision dissection was made inferior to zygomatic bone and zygomatic arch periosteum.
2. Conclusion: Localization of superior central sulcus and its neighbors on the body surface by MRI are possible.
3. METHODS:Small incision cataract extraction and ciliary sulcus suture of PC IOL was performed in 20 cases(21 eyes)after couching cataract surgery.
4. On the humerus specimen, intertubercular sulcus was narrowed by obvious hyperplasia small tubercle.
5. We discovered that the intraparietal sulcus contains a miniature map of all of these territories.
6. Objective To investigate the role of outer sulcus epithelium cells to the endolymph homeostasis.
7. The parieto-occipital sulcus disappears on the 1-2 sections from the cingulate gyrus will disappear to the paracentral lobule will appear.
8. Conclusion:The precentral sulcus appears on the 1 2 sections that the lenticular nucleus and anterior limb of internal capsule appear but the anterior commissure and dorsal thalamus doesn't appear.
9. The most common image finding of sulcus vocalis are bilateral longitudinal sulcus. 5 A history of throat disease might relative to sulcus vocalis.
10. The coxal process is situated at the ventral extremity of the pleural sulcus.
11. Postoperatively, the severe enophthalmos was markedly improved, and the patient was satisfied although an evident supratarsal sulcus was still presents.
12. OBJECTIVE:To probe into the anatomical factors of cervical spondylosis of nerve root type with occurrence rate of involved cervical nerve in cervical intervertebral foramen and sulcus of spinal nerve.
13. In fact, Berns discovered that when people went along with the group on wrong answers, activity increased in the right intraparietal sulcus, an area of the brain devoted to spatial awareness.
14. Methods: Two triangular random skin flaps mastoid area were pushed into auriculocephalic sulcus and sutured tip - to - tip.