1. a story teller
2. The teller is adding up her receipts.
3. He was a good story - teller and used to make up tales about farmers and animals.
4. Mr. Smith takes the biscuit as a story teller.
5. The famous story teller capped the old story by telling a better and more interesting one.
6. A line formed at each teller window.
7. Jokes establish an intimacy between the teller and the hearer.
8. In 197 there were only 200 automatic teller machines in Britain, compared with 1500 now.
9. Teller, of course, worked on the atom bomb and the H-bomb.
10. Teller robbed bank for love A BANK clerk robbed the till of ￡850,000 to keep her married boyfriend in luxury.
11. I loved to watch the bank teller add up my deposit and write it in my little red bank book.
12. Jeffrey Teller and Mrs Estelle Lambert-Duchesne were the other most frequently appearing free-lance writers in the magazine.
13. A young teller was shot dead by bank robbers today.
14. It came from the fortune teller.